Monday 25 July 2011

MUMenTUM - Monday Mum Tum

Hi


Apologies that I did not load up this linky post yesterday but we were out all day and I lay down to put Aaron to bed and did not feel like getting up to turn on the laptop - I tried to force myself and still couldn't.

My week involved a lot of ups and downs, and what I ate reflected that.

I still haven't downloaded Thinking Slimmer but am hoping to do so today.

Anyway over to you.

For newbies, all you have to do is write a post that is relevant to losing your Mum Tum and then hopefully we will give you some MumenTum.

Add the link to that post below, and grab the code, which is what makes it a blog hop.

We tweet under the hashtag #Mumentum and there is a "Mumentum" List on Twitter where you can find all the ladies who are members.

Liska x